With sleeping space for a maximum of 10 people, and quality fittings, furniture and equipment throughout Fompetière offers extended families or groups an excellent space to enjoy quality time together in the countryside of Tarn-et-Garonne. With maximum privacy, the town amenities of Montaigu de Query are about 1km away making an ideal combination for those who seek privacy in combination with a boulangerie within walking distance.
Fompetière has its own private road with parking for several vehicles, and overlooks a pleasant valley with trees and fields.
See floorplan in images for further details of layout
- Well Equipped fitted kitchen, with laundry room /Shower room wc off.
- Dining room with table and chairs for 10
- Large sitting room with spacious sofas and televisions
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Master Double Bedroom with ensuite shower and wc
- Family Bathroom with Bath
- Double Bedroom
- Ensuite Bathroom with bath
- Au vent dining under east facing au vent gable
- South/West facing terrace adjacent to the Sitting room door
- Pool terrace with sun loungers and shades
- 12 x 6m pool with integral steps
- Maintained meadow approx 3ha at rear of the house
- Woodland above the meadow.
|Address: 82150 Montaigu-de-Quercy, France|
|Zip/Postal Code: 82150|
|Latitude/Longitude: 44.342752031847 / 1.0030535107421201|
|Nearest airport||Bergerac/Toulouse||60 km|
|Nearest bar / pub||Montaigu de Quercy||1 km|
|Nearest beach||Montaigu Plage (Inland)||1.5 km|
|Nearest boulangerie||Montaigu de Quercy||1 km|
|Nearest canal||Canal du Garonne||20 km|
|Nearest doctor||Montaigu de Quercy||1 km|
|Nearest market||Montaigu de Quercy/Roquecor||1 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Montaigu de Quercy||1 km|
|Nearest river||Lot - Fumel / Penne d'Agenais||12 km|
|Nearest supermarket||Montaigu de Quercy||1 km|
|Nearest train station||Penne d'Agenais||8 km|
Full directions and information for the property will be given once final payment is made
View across unspoiled valley. No near neighbours. On a south facing slope, with the property extending into woodland at the rear of the property.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||£207 - £346||£1,450 - £2,425||-||7 Nights||-|
|31-Aug-2019 - 28-Sep-2019 Mid Season||£207||-||£1,450||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|