- Sleeps five people;
- Two large double bedrooms each with its own en suite bathroom
- Plus a single bedroom;
- Additional WC with hand basin;
- Absolutely stunning views over the roofs and vineyards from the perfectly private and well equipped roof terrace. The terrace is ideal for an afternoon of sunning, relaxing with a glass of wine after a hard day’s touring, a romantic “al fresco” dinner, or even sleeping under the stars;
- Comfy salon with flat screen TV (with UK channels – Freesat, and French channels) and DVD/Blu-Ray/USB player;
- Linens and towels provided including beach towels;
- Washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher, microwave, Internet/Wi-fi, and telephone with free calling to landlines in US, Canada, the EU and many other countries;
- Free parking in the village square – 50m from our front door.
- Neffiès is a small friendly village in the middle of sunny, Languedoc in the south of France. Libellule, our maison de village is only steps away from the central square of this medieval town. It makes a perfect vacation home rental for your authentic French holiday:
- relaxing at the beach;
- visiting some of the best preserved Roman, medieval, and renaissance structures anywhere;
- enjoying the vins de la region and the wonderful cuisine; and
- shopping in the antique and art boutiques of nearby Pézenas (just 15 minutes away).
|Address: 7 Rue du Prince|
|Zip/Postal Code: 34320|
|Latitude/Longitude: 43.5346519 / 3.3322798|
|Nearest airport||Beziers||40 km|
|Nearest bar / pub||L'escampette||100 meters|
|Nearest beach||Barrage des Olivettes||10 km|
|Nearest boulangerie||Aux Délices De Neffiès||100 meters|
|Nearest canal||Canal du Midi||40 km|
|Nearest doctor||Maison de Santé , Roujan||5 km|
|Nearest market||Pezenas||15 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Very'Table||100 meters|
|Nearest river||Barrage des Olivettes||10 km|
|Nearest supermarket||Super U, Roujan||5 km|
|Nearest train station||Beziers||40 km|
Approaching Neffiès, follow the small signs that say Centre Ville. These will take you up the hill. Turn left as you go up the hill (but to the right of the Do Not Enter sign), and then left again into the main square (with the statue and the boulangerie/patisserie). Park in the square. If the boulangerie is on your left side, then our street is straight in front of you. We will send you detailed directions to get to Neffiès from all directions.
A lovely friendly hill village, perched between the wine growing areas of Languedoc and the Montagnes Noires. From here you can explore the major sites of Nimes, Montpellier, Sete, Agde and Carcasonne, then return home to a fabulous meal at one of the best restaurants in Languedoc.
Update - on Jan 21, 2019, two area restaurants were awarded Michelin stars - Aponem and Restaurant de Lauzin. Together with the wonderful Very'Table retaurant in Neffiès itself, this makes Libellule an excellent location for a culinary holiday.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||£50.24 - £86.62||£346.49 - £606.36||£1,212.71 - £2,165.56||7 Nights||-|