Jane and Jim welcome you to their well appointed gîte for up to four people which has been newly renovated and converted from a small farmhouse. Rural Burgundy, renowned for its good food, is an ideal spot for a relaxing holiday. Get away from it all and charge your batteries beside our superb heated pool. Indulge in some quality lounger time, reading a book and sipping a glass of wine which you have bought from one of the many small producers nearby.
• We have designed Les Volets Bleus to the highest standards for your comfort and enjoyment with oak parquet flooring in the main rooms.
• We have just one gite and you will be our only guests.
• Our stunning dark blue heated pool overlooking the tranquil countryside is the ideal place to relax.
• The price is inclusive of electricity and cleaning, there are no hidden extras.
• You can pay by credit / debit card or bank transfer.
• There is English Freesat TV, CD, radio, DVD and free WiFi internet so you can keep in touch if you have to, or we can turn it off if you need a wi-fi detox!
• We provide all bed linen, bath and pool towels. All our bedding and mattresses are non-allergic.
• Les Volets Bleus provides the ideal base to investigate vineyards, local history and markets or just chill out and recharge your batteries.
• We are only half an hour from the A6 Autoroute, yet surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside.
• We provide a welcome pack of food and wine for you.
• We can offer vegetables in season from our kitchen garden and eggs from our own hens.
• We have ample safe, courtyard parking outside Les Volets Bleus.
• We have tried to help the environment by installing geothermal heating and solar panels.
• We live on site and are able to give advice and help if needed.
The salon is a comfortable, light and airy room with wonderful views. It has a mixture of both new and antique furniture including a large dining table and chairs. There is under floor heating in the salon. Our beautiful hand-built kitchen contains everything you might need to make a three course meal or just heat a cup of coffee. There is under floor heating in the kitchen. The larger bedroom has a super king size bed and retains the magnificent beams from the original small farmhouse. There is a generously sized shower-room / WC and a heating/cooling system. The smaller bedroom has two single beds and also retains the magnificent beams from the original small farmhouse. There is a generously sized shower-room / WC and a heating/cooling system.
Our heated pool measures 9 metres by 3.5 metres and has a uniform depth of 1.5m. Its black liner gives the impression of swimming in beautiful dark blue water. There is a large wooden decked area for your exclusive use, with long views over the countryside. There is a pergola with a table and chairs, two parasols and four comfortable reclining chairs. We provide a gas barbecue for outdoor cooking.
There is a large grassed area for playing games.
On a practical note, there is a convenient downstairs WC ideal for when you come in wet from the swimming pool.
Also see our web site at www.relax-in-rural-burgundy.co.uk
|Address: Aux Tetes|
|Zip/Postal Code: 71520|
|Latitude/Longitude: 46.406804 / 4.490785|
|Nearest airport||Lyon St Exupery||119 km|
|Nearest bar / pub||Estaminet, Mazille||10 km|
|Nearest boulangerie||Maison Gatille, Dompierre-les-Ormes||10 km|
|Nearest doctor||Dr Sportes, Cluny||18 km|
|Nearest ferry port||Calais||725 km|
|Nearest market||Cluny, Saturday morning||18 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Estaminet, Mazille||10 km|
|Nearest river||Saone, Macon||34 km|
|Nearest supermarket||Atac, Cluny||18 km|
|Nearest train station||Macon Loche TGV||33 km|
From the Macon sud junction of the A6 drive towards Cluny, then take the D17 through the villages of St Cecile, Mazille, and Curtil suos Buffieres, we are a few miles further on. We can send you detailed instructions by e mail.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||£79.20 - £158.40||£536.80 - £1,100||-||7 Nights||-|
|31-Aug-2019 - 25-Oct-2019 31 Aug 2019 to 25 Oct 2019||£123.20||-||£844.80||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|
|26-Oct-2019 - 27-Dec-2019 26 Oct 2019 to 27 Dec 2019||£79.20||-||£536.80||-||7 Nights||Sat - Sat|