Le Petit Coindries cottage is an independent cottage which has a large living room with wood burning stove and a sofa bed. A fully equipped dining/kitchen with oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer. Bathroom with double shower and heated towel rail. Two bedrooms, one downstairs with a double bed which opens onto its own private terrace. The upstairs room has twin beds (accessed by steep stairs and a low door, therefore, not suitable for the elderly or very young. It has it’s own private garden area with BBQ as well as a covered patio looking onto the courtyard with la
|Address: Les Coindries, 7 Route des Coindries, Belle Indienne, Serigny|
|Zip/Postal Code: 86230|
|Latitude/Longitude: 46.93376 / 0.31913|
|Nearest airport||Poitiers/Tours||39.4 km|
|Nearest bar / pub||Cafe St George, Faye La Vineuse||1 km|
|Nearest beach||Lac de Saint-Cyr||22 km|
|Nearest boulangerie||Belle Indienne||0.5 km|
|Nearest doctor||Richelieu||5 km|
|Nearest ferry port||Caen||334 km|
|Nearest market||Richelieu||5 km|
|Nearest restaurant||Le Cardinal, Richelieu||5 km|
|Nearest river||Vienne||8 km|
|Nearest supermarket||Richelieu||5 km|
|Nearest train station||Chatellerault||22 km|
We recommend that to reach Richelieu, you follow/stay on the A10 south from Tours to junction 25, signposted for St Maure de Touraine and Richelieu. (Satnav often seems to take you across country via Angers, Chinon etc – this is a confusing route!)
From Richelieu follow the D749 towards Chatellerault
• After approximately 2 miles or 3 kilometres turn right on to the D757 signposted for Faye la Vineuse, Lencloitre and Poitiers.
• Driving past the village of Faye la Vineuse, stay on the D757 for a further mile (2km approx.)
• At crossroad at La Belle Indienne you will see a dark green warehouse on your left, Val de Serigny, Melons de Haut Poitou.
• Turn left at the crossroad onto the D23 signposted for Serigny (nearly there now)
• Follow road for about half a mile, past the large round stone-built pigeon tower on the right
• At the crossroads with cross of Jesus on the right hand corner, turn left onto a small lane.
• Almost immediately turn right onto Route des Coindries; this is partially hidden by trees.
• Les Coindries is the large stone farmhouse on your right opposite the black barn on your left.
• Park your vehicle on the left by the barn and come through the gate.
• Our Border Collie Colin will welcome you.
Claire and Robert
home: 00 33 5 49 20 07 23
mobile: 00 44 79 41 99 74 75
If you are using SAT NAV, here are our latitude and longitude coordinates:
LAT - 46. degrees, 56.039 minutes North, LONG - 0 degrees, 19.115 minutes East
Les Coindries, 7 Route des Coindries, La Belle Indienne, 86230 Serigny, Vienne, France
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||£65 - £114||£455 - £798||-||3 Nights||-|
|21-Jul-2019 - 31-Aug-2019 Peak Season Rate||£110||-||£770||-||3 Nights||-|
|01-Sep-2019 - 27-Sep-2019 Mid Season Rate||£74||-||£525||-||3 Nights||-|
|28-Sep-2019 - 19-Oct-2019 Low Season Rate||£65||-||£455||-||3 Nights||-|