DUE TO COVID-19 WE HAVE TAKEN THE DECISION TO CLOSE LA BUISSONNIERE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2020. HOWEVER, WE'D LOVE TO WELCOME YOU IN 2021 & ARE ALREADY TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR NEXT YEAR. OUR PRICES REMAIN THE SAME AS 2020.
• Is great for families, couples, solo travelers, bikers, cyclists .... all are welcome
• Sleeps up to 4 people in 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom
• Is all on the ground floor - so no stairs - which may suit families with young children, or guests with limited mobility. A cot can be provided for 1 infant under 2 years by prior arrangement only - making 5 guests in total - as well as certain pieces of baby equipment including a cot, highchair and potty. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
• Offers free WiFi
• Shortbreaks welcome, min of 3 nights. Contact us direct for our up to the minute shortbreak pricing & offers
• Has NO SET CHANGEOVER DAY, offering guests cheaper travel options
• All electricity, heating, bedding and towels (1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person) are included in the rental price.
• Is surrounded by fields and woodland. Make friends with our sheep in the paddock, free-ranging chickens and friendly black cats (We're really sorry, but because of our livestock we cannot accept pets)
• Is 90 mins from most ferry ports, 4 hours from the channel tunnel, 5 mins from the nearest village with boulangeries, boucherie, bars, restaurants and small supermarket, and 15 mins from the nearest towns of Mortain, Domfront and St. Hilaire du Harcouet
• Has a spacious lounge with widescreen TV, FreeSat and DVD player. The fully equipped kitchen has a full oven with 4 ring hob, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
• Has a private garden and decking area with garden furniture, sunloungers and barbecue
• Has ample free parking and can provide covered storage for touring motorcyclists
• Is within easy distance of so many not-to-be-missed attractions, including:
Mont St. Michel and the stunning beaches in the Baie du Mont St. Michel
The very moving Normandy landing beaches and military cemetaries of WW2
The medieval towns of Fougeres and Domfront, Chateau du Falaise, birthplace of William the Conqueror (with an excellent interactive treasure hunt which is perfect for children) Villedieu-les-Poêles, famous for its bell foundry
Attractive shopping towns of Granville, Avranches and Laval, with their varied selection of individual shops to suit all tastes. Granville is also a bustling fishing port, and has a huge fixed food market every Saturday.
A network of Voie Verte walking and cycle paths, and a selection of rambling routes within a small radius of La Buissonniere
Plenty of childrens attractions including Alligator Bay, Ange Michel theme park, Bellefontaine Enchanted Village for smaller children and its treetop adventure course for the bigger kids, Go-Karting, Champrepus and Jurques Zoos, Chemin de Feu model railway, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, cycle hire
Food festivals, weekly markets, arts and crafts displays, potteries and museums
Brocantes, antique shops and Vide Greniers for bygone browsing
Cheese tasting, cider producing and biscuit making
We accept payment in most currencies. Please contact us for more information or see our website at labellevienormandie.com.
Here are just some of the reviews left in our Visitor Book by guests in our gite. There are plenty more on our website at www.labellevienormandie.com and Google!
"An excellent central base; peaceful and scenic. A warm welcome & useful advice much appreciated. Thank you for everything, we will recommend you and come again."
“Yet again (3rd visit) another great holiday. Thank you Sandra & Richard for your hospitality. Such a wonderful place to stay. All being well, see you next year”
“Here we are again … fourth time! Feel very at home and welcome here, just what we needed. Thank you! See you next year.”
***** "We returned to La Buissonniere for another visit and as usual we received a very warm welcome from Sandra and Richard. The gite is so well appointed, immaculately clean, comfortable and lovingly decorated that we couldn't help but return. The location is so peaceful and relaxing and yet only a short distance from many places of interest. We revisited some of our favourite places and explored new. Our holiday experience was excellent. We had the best sleep and returned home feeling very rested and wishing we could have stayed longer. The gite is so deserving of our 5* rating. Thank you Sandra and Richard, we look forward to visiting you again soon"
|Address: Le Teilleul, France|
|Zip/Postal Code: 50640|
|Latitude/Longitude: 48.56884105604995 / -0.8659538994140803|
|Nearest airport||Dinard||90 minutes|
|Nearest bar / pub||Le Teilleul||5 minutes|
|Nearest beach||Baie du Mont St. Michel||60 minutes|
|Nearest boulangerie||Le Teilleul||5 minutes|
|Nearest doctor||Le Teilleul||5 minutes|
|Nearest ferry port||Caen||90 minutes|
|Nearest market||St. Hilaire du Harcouet||20 minutes|
|Nearest restaurant||Le Teilleul||5 minutes|
|Nearest river||Torchamp||15 minutes|
|Nearest supermarket||Le Teilleul||5 minutes|
|Nearest train station||Avranches||40 minutes|
Rural, Peaceful, beautiful countryside. La Buissonniere is secluded but not isolated, and enjoys the most peaceful setting.
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly rate||Monthly rate||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Rate summary||-||£295 - £420||-||3 Nights||-|
Lovely gite, clean, bright, well maintained and well equipped. The owners were very welcoming and helpful but were never intrusive. The gite is set in peaceful surroundings but within easy access to some restaurants, bars and local supermarkets. There are plenty of historic attractions within easy reach and attractive countryside to explore. I would have no hesitation in booking another holiday here.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Colin. It was a pleasure to meet you both and we're so chuffed you enjoyed your holiday at La Buissonniere. We do hope we can welcome you back in the future.