• Sleeps up to 4 in 1 double and 1 twin bedroom. A baby can also be accommodated (making 5 guests in total) and we can provide certain pieces of baby equipment including a cot, highchair and potty.
• Has NO SET CHANGEOVER DAY, offering guests cheaper travel options
• Offers free WiFi and FreeSat
• Is surrounded by fields and woodland. Make friends with our sheep in the paddock, free-ranging chickens and friendly black cats (We're really sorry, but because of our livestock we cannot accept pets)
• Is 90 mins from most ferry ports, 4 hours from the channel tunnel, 5 mins from the nearest village with boulangeries, boucherie, bars, restaurants and small supermarket, and 15 mins from the nearest towns of Mortain, Domfront and St. Hilaire du Harcouet
• All electricity, bedding and towels (1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person) are included in the rental price.
• Is all on the ground floor, which is ideal for children and may suit guests with limited mobility
• Has a spacious lounge with widescreen TV and DVD player. The fully equipped kitchen has a full oven with 4 ring hob, fridge, microwave and washing machine.
• Has a private garden and decking area with garden furniture, sunloungers and barbecue
• Has ample free parking and can provide covered storage for touring motorcyclists
• Is within easy distance of so many not-to-be-missed attractions, including:
Mont St. Michel and the stunning beaches in the Baie du Mont St. Michel
The very moving Normandy landing beaches and military cemetaries of WW2
The medieval towns of Fougeres and Domfront, Chateau du Falaise, birthplace of William the Conqueror (with an excellent interactive treasure hunt which is perfect for children) Villedieu-les-Poêles, famous for its bell foundry
Attractive shopping towns of Granville, Avranches and Laval, with their varied selection of individual shops to suit all tastes. Granville is also a bustling fishing port, and has a huge fixed food market every Saturday.
A network of Voie Verte walking and cycle paths, and a selection of rambling routes within a small radius of La Buissonniere
Plenty of childrens attractions including Alligator Bay, Ange Michel theme park, Bellefontaine Enchanted Village for smaller children and its treetop adventure course for the bigger kids, Go-Karting, Champrepus and Jurques Zoos, Chemin de Feu model railway, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, cycle hire
Food festivals, weekly markets, arts and crafts displays, potteries and museums
Brocantes, antique shops and Vide Greniers for bygone browsing
Cheese tasting, cider producing and biscuit making
We accept payment in most currencies. Please contact us for more information.