1) The property known as Apartment Aramon is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by 'the Owners' to the renter ('the Client'). The rental includes the use of Apartments for the period, the cost of water, electricity, and the use of bed linen (for weekly rentals).
2)The prices quoted are inclusive of all charges - bed linen, towels, gas & electricity and cleaning.
3) On receipt of 25% (non-refundable) deposit (or 100% if booking within 8 weeks of the holiday date) a confirmation email will be sent, this is the formal acceptance of the booking. Written instructions for arriving at the house and directions, will be provided on receipt of the full rental, together with any security deposit required (see clause 9), which must be paid 6 weeks before the start of the holiday.
4) Arrival should be after 4.00pm. If you intend to arrive late, please let us know when to expect you.
5) Departure should be by 10.00am to allow time for the house to be prepared for the next guests. The property will be clean and tidy on arrival of The Client, who is responsible for leaving it in a similar condition, otherwise charges may be made for additional cleaning.
NB: Although we state arrival and departure times above (paragraph's 4 & 5) we are flexible on the arrival time and although guests should vacate by 10:00am this is purely for housekeeping purposes and we are flexible on actual leaving times.
6) Cancellations: No money can be refunded in the event of a cancellation; please take out travel cancellation insurance. Please note that the use of the property is entirely at the Client's own risk and you should ensure that you are sufficiently insured in case of accident, injury, loss of property etc. In the unlikely event of our being unable to provide the property after a booking has been confirmed, you will be offered the choice of an alternative date, or a full refund.
7) The Owner shall not be liable to the Client: for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the property, garden or swimming pool; for any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner; for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
8) Possible problems: In the unlikely event of a problem arising while you are at the house, you should contact On Site Manager. We cannot deal with complaints after you have left the house if we were not made aware of them while you were there.
9) Security deposit: A deposit of 200 euros for each Apartment mayberequired seperately with final payment. The full amount of the security deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks of the end of the holiday, provided there have been no breakages, losses, damage to the property or furnishings or need for additional cleaning. The sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client liability to the Owner.
10) Breakages: Larger breakages or damage must be reported to the owners and the cost of replacement or repair will be charged. If you find anything broken or damaged when you arrive at the house, please inform us right away to avoid problems in assigning responsibility. Minor breakages such as cups and glasses are not charged.
11) Under no circumstances may more than the number of those people detailed in the booking form stay in the house without prior agreement.
12) In the unlikely event of a dispute arising between the Owner and the Client which cannot be resolved amicably between the Parties, then the law of France will apply.
All prices are per week Saturday to Saturday, except in low season where either arrival or departure days can be arranged, subject to prior agreement.