Here in the Tarn South West France, you are assured a friendly welcome, and with the rich and contrasting scenery varying from plains to mountains, and you are never far from places to explore and sights to visit, and undoubtedly you will find your holiday flies by so fast that you’ll want to return to visit again !
|Latitude/Longitude: 43.9 / 1.91667|
Between Toulouse and Albi, near Gaillac
- Historical Sightseeing
- Walking, hiking, cycling, horse riding, hand gliding...
- Many restaurants and cafés
- Colourful street markets for bargains and organic food
- Wine tasting and vineyards
- Albi UNESCO World heritage site
- Toulouse, cosmopolitan city